How can we say that Gem Home Loans is the best mortgage company in Royal Oak, Michigan? There are a lot of reasons, actually – and we truly believe each and every one of them. Whether you’re buying a new home, trying to refinance your existing home, or you’re ready to start a renovation project, we can help you find the best solution to help bring the financing you need. We have decades of experience, and we’ll work extremely hard to find the most affordable solution.
The Personal Touch
We’ve been on the other side – we know how impersonal banks and mortgage lenders work. They only care about one thing, and that’s increasing their profits. They’ll try to force borrowers into a certain program, because doing so will result in huge commissions.
At Gem Home Loans, we can’t stand that approach. We always work in our clients’ best interests, not our own. We’ll take the time to carefully explain all of your options, and then recommend the ones we feel will work for you and your family. Here’s a quick look at what to expect when you decide to work with our team of experienced, skilled professionals.
- Applying for a loan – We’ll pull credit reports and schedule a loan consultation. You’ll learn all of the pros and cons of all the programs you qualify for, and then we’ll help you choose the right one.
- Processing and underwriting – You have enough on your plate already. We’ll handle all of the paperwork associated with your application. If needed, we’ll also arrange an appraisal of your home, and also take care of all title work that may be necessary.
- Approval and closing – If you’re buying a home, we’ll go through the final review to make sure everything is in order. Our experts will also handle the notary signing and recording of all pertinent documents.
We offer a wide range of loan programs that will fit just about every need imaginable. Since we work with dozens of lending institutions, we can shop around on your behalf to help you find the best possible deal. Here’s a quick look at just some of the programs you can find through Gem Home Loans.
- 15-year fixed rate mortgage – This are for borrowers who can afford higher monthly mortgage payments. A 15-year mortgage is a kind of loan will help you pay off your home faster, and save you a great deal of money in interest.
- 30-year fixed rate mortgage — The traditional type of mortgage, this offers stability and a more manageable monthly payment.
- Adjustable rate mortgage – An ARM is a mortgage with an adjustable interest rate. When rates are low, you’ll save a great deal of money. But it’s not for everyone, because when rates go high that can get costly.
- Conventional conforming home loan – A CCHL is designed to meet specific guidelines set by Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, two government-backed mortgage companies.
- VA loans – These are loans backed by the U.S. government designed for men and women who either have served, or are still serving in a branch of the military.
Let us show you why Gem Home Loans is the best mortgage company in Royal Oak, Michigan. You can contact us online for more information, or you can give us a call at 248-780-0601.