Gem Home Loans is ready to help in any way you need, whether you just want to learn more about mortgage rates in Farmington Hills, Michigan, or you want to get a loan for a new home. We’re totally independent, unlike many mortgage companies that are associated with huge banks. You’ll never worry about paying any ridiculous, unnecessary fees, and you won’t have to deal with any other nonsense. All we care about is the complete satisfaction of our clients. We’ll take care of all the complexities, and we won’t try to force you into any type of program.
Why an Independent Broker is Better
You could go with a big bank, of course. But if you do, just realize that they’ll care more about profits than your financial well being. These are just some of the many reasons you should consider working with us instead.
- We’ll give you a lot of alternatives – Rather than try to fit you into a preconceived box, Gem Home Loans can give you more options than you may have ever imagined possible. Since we work with dozens of investors, we can find a program that’s a perfect fit for your specific financial needs.
- We actually care about clients – We simply can’t understate the importance of our approach to clients. We’ll take the time to get to know your goals, and to have a comprehensive picture of your finances. That way, we can do the best job on your behalf. We’ll take away the stress and frustration so you can focus on the excitement of moving into a new home.
- Faster closing – There’s nothing more satisfying than to finally find the home you want after you’ve searched for what seems to be an eternity. When you do, you want to close as quickly as possible. We get it – and we’ll do everything we possibly can to make that happen. We can close a house in a fraction of the time it takes most banks and lenders.
- We put people over profits – When you work with an impersonal bank or lender, they’ll prioritize their bottom line over everything else. We’ll look at you as more than just a number, or a commission. You won’t have to worry about us using you to meet a quota.
Commonly Asked Questions About Home Loans
As you might expect, we field a lot of questions about home loans – and we’re always more than happy to answer them. These are just a few of the more common questions we receive.
- Is an appraisal the only way I can get a loan? – Usually, yes. However, there are some instance where all a lender needs to do to get the information they need is to type the address of the house into a website. Also, property inspection waivers are more prevalent than in the past.
- I can’t get approved for a loan without a great credit score, right? – Not necessarily. If you qualify for a VA or FHA loan you might only need a score that would be considered “fair.” A score of 620 or higher might be enough to get approval.
- Can I only get a new home loan by selling my house? – But there could be some negative consequences to trying to get a loan while you’re paying a mortgage. We’ll be happy to tell you more.
Gem Home Loans can tell you about mortgage rates in Farmington Hills, Michigan or anything else regarding the home buying process. Call (248) 780-1030 or contact us online.